- MIL-SPEC: Manufactured in accordance with US Government requirements.
- TRITIUM GAS TUBES: Self-illuminated 24/7 tritium gas tubes for up to 25 years.
- SEARCH & RESCUE: Designed for Search And Rescue missions.
- SWISS MADE: Proudly hand made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland. Uses ETA 2836 25 jewel automatic mechanical self-winding movement.
- DAY/DATE: Features large, easy-to-read Day & Date display shown in either English or French.
- Commonly known as the JDD “Jumbo Day & Date”
- Intended use: Dive, search and rescue
- Day of the week displays in English or French
- Rapid date & day correction
- Large dial with large numbers for easy visibility
- Encapsulated tritium (Isotope H3) light sources are used at each hour position on dial and on all hands. There are two tubes at the 12 o’clock position.
- Bezel triangle uses MaraGloTM paint for low-light viewing
- Crescent shaped (bombe) sapphire crystal
- Space allowance on back of watch case for personal engraving
- COLLOQUIAL NAME: Jumbo Day/Date (JDD)
- NATO Stock Number (NSN): 6645-21-886-8975
- NATO Stock Number (NSN) Bracelet: 6645-01-697-8862
- MOVEMENT: Self-winding automatic 25 Jewel ETA 2836
- SCALE QUANTITY: 2
- SCALE RANGE: 1-12 (13-24)
- LUMINOUS FEATURES: Tritium gas tubes & MaraGlo™
- CASE: 316L Stainless Steel
Made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel, the JDD is a hefty, purpose built watch that will not let you down. The domed shape of the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal improves dial legibility.
The JDD is made in La Chaux de Fonds Switzerland to guarantee the highest level of manufacturing quality and accuracy. Inside the JDD is a Swiss made, 25 jewel ETA 2836 automatic mechanical self-winding movement that guarantees you a reliable and accurate timekeeping experience.
The JDD uses self-contained tritium gas tubes to ensure constant visibility in low light situations. A tritium gas tube is placed on each hour marker and on all hands. MaraGlo paint is used for the 12 hour bezel marker. Tritium tubes are self-illuminating gas tubes which contain an isotope of hydrogen, meaning they will not dull down in brightness like normal photo-luminescent paint which requires an external light source to create a glow.
The JDD combines military toughness with Swiss craftsmanship in a watch that will get the job done, and look good doing it.